Differential Shaft: Our company is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of Differential Shaft & Clutch Shaft. These products find their application in various industries. The minimum core width of these products is near about 20 millimeter. Length of these products depends upon the demand of our customers. The important advantage of these products is that they are made up of steel, brass and rubber. These products are available at affordable prices in the market due to the presence of superior quality raw material.
- Shaft can run at very high speed
- It is capable of compensating speed variation due to gauge variation with multi core
- Minimum 20 mm core width is possible
- Reel holding is possible at any position across the width
- No-time lost in re-positioning cores since no distance pieces are required
These shafts consist of rubber bladders, slotted shaft, hard and ground steel cage with ball type gripper.
- Length as per requirement
- Suitable for core ID. 3" and 6"
- Load upto 2 tons
- Suitable for core materials: Paper, Steel, Thermoplastics Minimum core width 20 mm
- Suitable for Core l.D. dia 3", 4", 6", 8" (metric size and special sizes also produced)
- Length as required
- Speed upto 1000 mtrs/min
The general materials of construction are:
- Cam - Brass
- Pipe - Steel
- End Generals - Steel - simple or hardened
- Lugs - Hardened Steel / Rubber